Commonwealth Foreign Exchange, Inc. (Comfex) was founded in 1997 with a mission to help your company:
- Control escalating costs for a competitive edge.
- Deploy our secure online platform on your desktop.
- Utilize efficient strategies for foreign currency transactions.
- Focus on efficient corporate foreign exchange solutions to optimize your payables and receivables, improving your bottom line.
- Develop a long-term mutually beneficial rapport with clients through a single point of contact for personalized service.
- Complement your existing domestic banking relationship.
Unparalleled Commitment, Unrivaled Service
Comfex’s staff will impress you with our unparalleled commitment to superior customer service. From your very first transaction, you’ll be assigned to your own Account Executive, easily accessible by email or phone and dedicated to your business. This single point of contact can answer your questions, assist you with any global transactions, provide exchange rate market commentary, ensure efficient execution, and discuss favorable market movements, which can often result in significant savings.
Consistently Competitive Exchange Rates
Commonwealth provides our clients with fair, consistent, competitive exchange rates. Whether you’re large or small, execute one transaction a month or dozens a day, Comfex will treat your company as if it were a Fortune 500 multinational corporation to seamlessly handle all your cash market spot and forward FX transactions, plus all the wires and drafts to accommodate the settlement of those transactions. It costs you nothing to set up and maintain accounts, and unlike banks, we don’t charge monthly analysis fees. Call today to compare our rates to what you’re currently paying.
Global Corporate Foreign Exchange Credibility
For nearly 15 years, Commonwealth Foreign Exchange has become a leader by focusing only on business entities in the corporate foreign exchange industry. In fact, our U.S. offices handle transactions for nearly 8,000 corporate accounts, from financial institutions to multinational corporations, and small businesses to sole proprietorships.
“Service, Simplicity and Savings” best describes Commonwealth Foreign Exchange because we offer you the following for corporate foreign exchange:
- A variety of convenient platforms for your international transactions.
- Easy ordering by phone, fax, or email with your own dedicated Account Executive.
- Our highly efficient, secure Web-based service that provides real-time, competitive exchange rates for international transactions, stored beneficiary information, and proactive currency monitoring.